More Land! More Home! More Affordable!!
$368,000 Including GST (if any)
7 Whitmore Road Ormond View map
Listing # RX690153 Listed 25 Feb 2016
About this property
- 7822 m2 (1.932 acres) with great possibilities for development.
- Situated at 7 Whitmore Road, Ormond, being a fifteen minute drive from the City and within a great rural community.
- A lovely original building which has been renovated to provide a special home. Modern kitchen, large lounge and dining room area which opens onto a spacious deck. Four bedrooms and a well-designed bathroom.
- An older style building behind the home could have many usages but some work is required to make this building completely waterproof.
- The storage shed has two bays, ideal for three cars or a workshop and storage. Also a small garden shed.
- The property is presently running as a lifestyle property. There are a few sheep and chickens. It could be developed further and the soil is ideal for fruit trees or for annual cropping.
- Major renovations have been done since 2013. The home has been re-wired, insulated where renovated, some double glazing and a water saving spa bath from solar heating.
- Quinces, plums, damsons, pear, grapefruit, apples, pomegranates and hazelnut and walnut trees attract the birdlife - Tui, Fantail, Kingfisher and Greenfinch.
- Save Power as you are hooked up to the GRID with 5kW Grid solar system. (Price on this is negotiable).
- This property is close to the Ormond School and walking distance to the shops.
- The Vendors are moving and are offering a lovely, affordable home, so don’t delay.
* Data provided by National Broadband Map
Rural Lifestyle Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7,822 m2 Land
- 2 Car Spaces
- 1 Bathroom
- 122 m2 Floor