A Grand Old Lady!
52 Cameron Road Hexton View map
Listing # RX1020455 Listed 10 Jan 2017
About this property
Auction Location: 66 Reads Quay, Gisborne.
- 6020 m2 (1.487 acres) just a short drive to town but with all the benefits of country living.
- A beautiful villa with the charm of yesteryear and the benefits of having been renovated to keep the character and history intact. Good spacious living areas, ideal kitchen, dining room area, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a utility room. There are verandas on three sides of the home.
- A spacious outbuilding used to be stables and contributes to the features of this property. The area is presently used as storage but could be converted into a craft room or office. Double Garage.
- Small salt water swimming pool ideal for the hot Gisborne summers.
- This is definitely a lifestyle property with a small planting of olives and space to graze a few sheep. The avocado tree near to the home indicates that this could be a great location to plant a few more trees. Good Te Hapara loam soil. Connected to town water supply.
- This property has a special atmosphere. The home was built in the 1911s and has been well cared for and all the alterations have been sensitive to the era.
- The area at the back of the property is a real sun trap and is ideal for relaxing at the end of a long day.
- The property has a degree of privacy and is ideal for someone who would like to plant more trees.
- Rates $2388.78 per annum.
- This property is well located and close to Lytton High School, Campion College and Riverdale Primary School.
- The Vendors are sad to be leaving and offer a new purchaser a great opportunity.
Rural Lifestyle Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6,020 m2 Land
- 2 Bathrooms
- 190 m2 Floor
Next ViewingsClick to view Open Home Planner
- 52 Cameron Road Hexton Gisborne Sunday 22 Jan 1:00pm - 1:30pm +
Auction Saturday 11 Feb 11:00am
Similar Properties Nearby
- 94 Maclaurin Road